New York Public Research Group (NYPIRG), the leading environmental organization in New York, is IMMEDIATELY HIRING passionate and motivated activists for a statewide campaign to protect the environment and public health by fighting against global warming and climate change.
Climate change is the most urgent issue of our time. With climate deniers firmly in control of national policies, it will be up to the states to hold corporate polluters accountable and New York must lead the way!
Benefits of NYPIRG:
Earn 500-$700+ per week
- Rapid advancement and opportunities for qualified individuals
- Health coverage
- Paid vacation
- Hours: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Energetic candidates to help grow a movement and stop climate change
- Good communication skills
- Strong concern for environmental and social justice issues
- Prior campaign experience a plus
- Organizer and teacher of climate change