AXA Achievement Scholarship
The AXA Achievementsm Scholarship provides over $1.4 million in scholarships to young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico. Students have the opportunity to receive a $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 scholarship.
How to apply
- Applications for the 2019 AXA Achievement Scholarship Program will become available in September 2019.
What does it take to become an AXA Achiever?
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
Ability to succeed in college
Who is eligible?
Applicants to the AXA Achievementsm Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness